Take a look, it's in a book

Let everyone know what else you have read or are reading these days.
Please keep all content civil and PG.
Please, no links to other author's websites without asking me first.

Post Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Take a look, it's in a book

Over the last two years, Ive read nothing outside of psychology journals, research articles and, of course, the ever evolving manuscript for Sequence 77. That means, I will need your help to get back into the swing of things when it comes to what people are reading these days.

My interests are science fiction, modern history, action, suspense and sometimes fantasy. I even like a good court room drama now and then. I hear Grisham has a new release that I may need to check out. But don't let my interests stop you from talking about a book from a different genre. This is not just for me, it's for everyone who loves to read and learn.

So, what are you reading? Make some recommendations and let us know what you liked about it. Be careful not to spoil plots or major story events!

:D

Darin

Post Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Re: Take a look, it's in a book

I like sci-fi and mystery, but have been getting into action oriented stories latlely.

I just borrowed the first book in the"Hunger Games" series from my little sister (ok, she is 22 in all fairness) in anticipation of the new movie. So far it is taking time to build, but the writing is engaging enough to keep me interested. I will get back to ya if I end up really enjoying it.

8-)

Craig

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Yes

1 this is very interesting

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Take a look its in a book

Great stroy! Why hasen't this gotten more press? Small company or not, quality is quality!

This should be read by anyone who cares about the world today. Powerful.

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Re: Take a look its in a book

vreal wrote:Great stroy! Why hasen't this gotten more press? Small company or not, quality is quality!

This should be read by anyone who cares about the world today. Powerful.

Thank you! We are working on getting more exposure. I too hope that quality wins out in the long run.

:)

Return to What else are you reading?