A writer's writer

Here is where we can discus all things SEQUENCE 77.
As always, be respectful to one another. it is acceptable to agree to disagree now and then.
Keep language PG.

Post Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:31 am

A writer's writer

Greeting Mr. Preston,

My name is James Patterson and I too, am a writer (and reader) of fiction. A close friend of mine gave me a copy of your book recently and encouraged a thorough reading. When I saw that it was a "self-published" title, I was indeed skeptical. However, as I read, it became apparent that a lot of time and care was taken to create a believable and tactile world. For a first title, or for a tenth, this is a well executed piece of literature. In addition, your message is clear and unflinching.

Too few writers today understand that writing is not just putting words on a page to get a story across, but rather it is a true artistic craft. You sir, understand this and proved it with each detail. I applaud your efforts and will watch your budding career with admiration and envy as mine nears an end.

Thank you and keep crafting.

James

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Re: A writer's writer

I held off on replying to this because I was hoping to get a little more information about whether or not this is THE James Patterson.

Unfortunately, I do not believe that this is a legitimate post from Mr. Patterson, who is a GREAT author. I'd love it if it were, but alas I am a realist and know that it is unlikely that Mr. Patterson has come across Sequence 77 at this point (maybe someday!)

Whomever wrote this, I appreciate the sentiment, but I'd much rather have 1 legitimate review than 10000 fictitious ones, no matter how flattering they are.

Thanks and please folks, Keep it real!

Darin

Post Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:13 am

Hello there! I am Daisy Simpson, a university professor,and I like to believe that I'm a very good professional freelance writer.Passionate about to writing and charity and newbie in this forum.

Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:13 am

Hello guys! I can help anyone with their writing an article review or a movie review, and also with various essay types writing.

Post Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:07 am

If you interested in how to write a good dissertation results chapter - you should know that our reliable writers are here to help you 24/7! Don't waste your time on writing boring paper assignments - just assist it to professionals.

Post Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:47 am

I must say that it takes much time to create the believable world. A writer does need to carry it in every word he/she produces. I am with those who read rather than produce that is the reason why I'd better order a dissertation literature review rather than waste my time.

Post Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:12 am

I'm a writer and frankly providing dissertation literature review help is not the easiest stuff to do, especially when I need to do copywriting, like 10 essays on the same topic but with no plagiarizm

Return to SEQUENCE 77 Discussion